Saturday 30 November 2013

Now Showing: Christmas Art Fair

Roll Up! Roll Up!

The Harte & Garter Hotel is hosting an assortment of affordable art to solve all your gift dilemmas. This weekend from 10am - 5pm each day, almost in the shadow of Windsor Castle, a broad range of artists and craftspeople will be selling original, unique and beautiful pieces starting from £75 - yes that's right, just £75 - less than a ticket to see a West End show.

I'll be showing one from my skylines series, two Februaries which I haven't shown before, all of the Cooper's Hill linocuts to date including one so new it hasn't even made it onto my website yet (it'll go up today) and five pretty little oil sketches which again haven't even been shown online let alone in the real world. My prices this weekend range from £75 to £600.

So come on in, its warm and out of the crowds and you might just find a perfect and unique gift or a little treat for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment