Wednesday 8 January 2014

Runnymede in Flood: The definition of "Water-Meadow"

Went wandering before dawn yesterday...







Its got a lot floodier since, so much so that I don't want to blunder along the riverbank in anything other than broad daylight...




Incidentally, I've decided Blogger (this blog's host) sucks when it comes to showing pictures - in order to get the before dawn pictures up without really bizarre things happening to the colours I've had to sign up to things I don't want to sign up to. As a result, I'm considering this blog's future. I can't afford, when it comes to paintings, for Google to be changing colours when it feels like it. The fact it is doing this may explain my frustration with the reproductions I've been able to post here. I think that I will most likely host the blog myself as part of my website but I have yet to decide. When I do, there will be clear links from the last post that I put here.

No comments:

Post a Comment