Friday 30 August 2013

That went quite well...

Officially my exhibition is now over and overall I'm quite pleased, especially with some of the contacts I've made. If you wanted to visit don't fret though - the unsold work will be remaining with the gallery for the foreseeable future and will be available from both the Chertsey and the Bramley branches. The prices are very reasonable! The gallery also sells online if you can't get there. I'd never recommend buying a painting without seeing it in the flesh because monitors will never be accurate enough with the colours but there is no issue with the monochrome linocuts they have so check out the No Naked Walls website - the link at the top of the page here will be staying there for as long as they have my work.

www.nonakedwalls.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment