Thursday 4 July 2013

Save the Dates: No Naked Walls & the Runnymede Gallery

Well, there's no backing out now for either me or the gallery!

Some of my work will be on show from 25 July to 29 August in Chertsey and some more during the first weekend of August, the 3rd and 4th, at the gallery in the National Trust Lodge at the Windsor end of Runnymede.

Since Chertsey is in effect my professional debut, the next two or three weeks are your last opportunity to buy from me at negotiable prices - thereafter my studio prices will be consistent with what I fetched at the gallery because to do otherwise would be unfair on the dealer and any collectors - so have a look at my website and if anything catches your eye contact me to find out about availability and pricing, you might be pleasantly surprised. I'm happy to ship worldwide but remember, when the show starts the prices will become more fixed!

No comments:

Post a Comment