Wednesday 3 April 2013

Reproductions for sale

While I work out what I'm doing with regards to galleries, I have decided to sell reproductions of my work.

I will make use of the Saatchi Online website for this. Saatchi Online is a massive resource - maybe even too big - owned by Charles Saatchi and letting artists and collectors come together. It is un-juried so the quality of art on display is very variable and ranges from the dreadful to the exquisite. All prints are made on archival quality paper or canvas and can be shipped worldwide.

I am uploading one picture every now and then and it should be up to date by the middle of the month. I can't go any faster as I have to make sure the photographs are perfectly sharp from corner to corner for the high resolution printing, so some need re-shooting. It should be worth it though - you should be able to see every mark and every stroke although, as you and I both know, there is no substitute for the real thing. Speaking of which, if you would prefer the real thing, get in touch!

My work can be found at www.saatchionline.com/alanperriman although at the moment there are only some of the Origins sketches up there - I'll add all the work from my website in chronological order and I'll let you know when its up to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment