Thursday 11 April 2013

Woo hoo revisited!

That was a productive morning!

I have just come back from a meeting with the No Naked Walls gallery in Chertsey and I am in a very good mood. I have had some useful feedback, an insight into what sells locally, a starting point for my pricing that is realistic locally, a confidence boost and an agreement. There is plenty of time for things to go belly up (I don't think they will, I just don't want to jinx it) but it looks like I will be part of one of their shows over the summer - a couple of particular pieces and then we'll review what else I have available nearer the time.

I'll post dates and more information when everything is firmed up but for now, woo hoo indeed! I think that calls for a cider or two.

Now, where's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment